Dit is hoe we het samen doen
- Calculate the best places for and numbers of locations based on real shipping volumes.
- Take capacity restrictions at locations into account.
- Use integrated geocoding distance tables or Map&Guide to calculate transport costs.
- Take border-crossing costs and declining cost functions into account.
- Constraints on service levels can be customized to meet your needs (e.g., 95% of your customers must be within a two-hour radius of a location).
- Simulate various scenarios using dummy locations.
- Minimized transport and warehousing costs achieved by an optimized customer-to-warehouse assignment.
- Improved service level achieved by optimizing time and distances.
- Simulating locations increases planning reliability.
- Visualization options increase transparency in presentation.