Here’s how we do it
- Geocode locations and analyze input data (visualized in maps).
- Calculate bulkiness and distances.
- Determine routings for FTL, LTL, and consolidated shipments.
- Cost evaluation for various kinds of transport information (e.g., about main haul, short hauls, hubs).
- Determine offer rates according to customer demands.
- Special margins are possible.
- Use cost-profit comparisons or visualized transport flows for analysis purposes.
- Reliable and transparent freight cost calculation based on mathematic optimization procedures.
- Flexible transport cost structures.
- Efficient and standardized processes.
- Attractive tender prices achieved by using, for example, various transport scenarios or special margins.